Any 250g BREWTOWN COFFEE ROASTERS BLEND
Choose your blend & grind plus
Chemex Classic 3 Cup Pour Over Coffee Maker
Chemex Bonded Filters (100 x Chemex 3 cup filters)
Chemex delivers the purest flavour experience. Made of non-porous Borosilicate glass which will not absorb odours or chemical residues.
Chemex pour-over allows coffee to be covered and refrigerated for reheating without losing flavour.
Like all good things, full flavour takes time — and your own special touch. The Chemex Coffeemaker delivers only the elements essential to rich coffee flavour, so that your personal taste and approach shine through.
If you'd like a glass of sweet, refreshing iced coffee, all you have to do is substitute some hot water for ice cubes in the bottom of the Chemex. As you brew, the ice will flash chill the draining coffee.
The brewer's borosilicate glass is durable, heat-resistant, and crystal clear. It can easily be cleaned with a quick rinse under running warm water. The glass is wrapped in a wooden collar and tied together with a leather strap – making it a particularly stunning brewer.
- 1 x Chemex Classic 3 Cup Pour Over
- 1 x Chemex Wooden Collar
- 1 x 100 pack Chemex bonded filter paper BASIC CHEMEX INSTRUCTIONS
- Grind 25g coffee at a medium-coarse setting and place in filter.
- Saturate the grounds with 50ml of hot water, then rest.
- After 30 seconds, pour the remaining 355ml in slow, concentric circles.
- Allow the brewed coffee to drain, clean the filter, and enjoy
- 450ml Capacity – Brews just enough coffee for 1-3 mugs.
A carefully cleaned and handled Chemex brewer will give you a lifetime of service. Remove the wooden handle and continue to hand wash with warm soap and water, or place the coffeemaker securely in the dishwasher.